Why do black people feel entitled to everything?

• Murdoc
    Best Answer

Some feel like that, while some don't. I feel that everybody should get what they deserve.

The same reason some white people feel entitled. Or some Asian people. Or people of Hispanic origin. Etc.

Some folks think just because they're this race they're supposed to act a certain way and get endowed with special magical fairy dusk that gives them access to certain things that other folks don't have access to. Like the sympathy card or privilege or intelligence. Once people realize it's all in their heads, that is when they can start doing what they want to do.

Yeah... No for real, I live in a mostly black community, and every night on my police scanner (I have a cop radio, so I know what's going on in the neighborhood) it's the same every night; "Black male, on so-&-so street, assaulting another black male" or "Black teens reported fighting at the high school" and "black female, going 90 miles an hour in stolen car" ext. And have you ever seen the TV show Cops? More often than not, it's not white people on the show... With that being said, I've lost all sympathy for them.

Everybody feels their entitled to everything, not just blacks

Blacks ARE NOT entitled to things.In this country you're suppose to EARN what u get and skin color isn't part of the equation.

Because they're all ignorant and stupid

It's a fact... Minus a few exceptions that have been BRILLIANT, but I assume they took all the smarts from the everyday *****.

Nothing more than monkeys who jump when shown facts

Source(s): Life

Black lives dont matter more than any other life. All lives matter. Black lives matter movement is a joke

I suppose at some point they legitimately had to fight for equal rights.

Now that they have them, they are essentially rebels without a cause.

Therefore they fight for "equal rights" with the richest 1% of America, who happen to be predominately white. And by "equal rights" I mean they want to liberally hand free stuff to people who have done nothing to earn it, and release violent criminals from prison.

they are effectively fighting AGAINST equal rights with Americas common denominator, who are ALL poor, regardless of race. They want greater than equal rights, because they can still find some example of someone somewhere, who happens to be better of then they personally are.

Oh, and when I say "They", obviously I don't mean that all black people do this. I have some black friends, and none of them do this.

• Tweezy

they were brought up that way. Most of them had single moms. They see their mom not working, instead living off welfare. So when they grow up they dont want to work, and they expect things to be handed to them.

• @ Tweezy your statement is very judgemental, not all black or 'most' black people are brought up thinking they are entitled to things, or have been brought up by a single mom these are your own preconceived ideas and not based on fact. Entitlement is not a colour thing anyone can feel entitled.

Everyone is entitled to anything... sooooo hush