Are you Practical or Emotional?

Are you a bit of a dreamer??? Or more on the practical and career-oriented side???

Peace :)

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

I'm all in one, you know.. We are all after all human beings..:-)

• 3 years ago

Being sensible method seeking to make a decision without letting emotion have an effect on the decision. For illustration, you might have sufficient money to buy a trustworthy used car with all of the points you want, but on the dealer you see a snazzy new physical activities auto that you would ought to go hundreds of thousands of bucks in debt to purchase. In case you buy the used vehicle, you might be being practical and purchasing what you want. If you happen to buy the physical activities car, you might be being emotional and purchasing it for the reason that you consider you'll be able to appear cool in it, galvanize your buddies, and so forth. Most females want and want a man who can also be each, but about exclusive things. At the same time most females need and want a man who may also be practical about things, she additionally desires a person who has and may specific emotions for her. Flora or jewellery for Valentine's Day may not be realistic however for most females it approach way over a brand new ironing board with regards to expressing her real value to her man.

• 6 years ago

Its okay to be practical for certain things but I dont like overly practical headed,rational headed,scholarly people who has the benefit of half baked scientific knowledge and come out with a very cynical,sarcastic and dismissive approach to events that is considered"impossible",that is people who always come up and say "be practical" or say "scientifically this is not possible", it annoys me,especially when you want to try something new and different,it just closes down that room for space.

Sometimes being practical and being close minded are the same thing.Life is full of uncertainties and you never know what life can throw up at you.If you're going to "be practical",then sometimes it may seem that your life is in itself "impractical" thing, so what would you do?, throw up life?, you wouldnt want to do that,would you?, you still fight with life irrespective of whether its practical or whether it makes sense or not and there are countless examples of people who have made something out of themselves by being being impractical.The human tendency to have optimism and hope can sometimes be an impractical thing but thats what makes human lives worth living.

Science is always changing, what is not practical today can be totally practical and realistic tomorrow,according to the same scientific laws that once said that such a thing wasnt possible.Nobody still yet knows completely what human mind,nature and universe is capable of

Being practical can help in a limited way but if you're talking about life as in totality,being practical may not help....the Universe is a fuzzy,confusing place which is totally impractical and crazy,so how can you be practical?

• 6 years ago

Emotional

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • i am a combo of all the above! hard for you to believe that such people exist? :-)

i am a bit of a dreamer with emotions but sensible to be practical and career oriented.

• 6 years ago

Sadly Emotional

• 6 years ago

i am combo of practical emotional dreamer and career-oriented.

Source(s): me
  • 6 years ago

Emotional, & day dreamer

• 6 years ago

Mostly emotional..but practical also..after being emotional i become more practical..i know it`s quite confusing but yes it is..for me :)

• 6 years ago

Emotional, I think and dream about a lot of things.

• 6 years ago

Totally practical

Have a great day :-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.