I got my ear pierced and theres a bump?

i got my second cartilage piercing and a couple days later my ear swelled up so i took the first one out hoping it would help. And now a couple more days later i have a bump where the first piercing was that hurts and i don't know what it is?

The second piercing is fine so i don't know whats wrong with the first one...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

don't listen to that other person! DO NOT use peroxide or alcohol. i didn't have a bump on my cartilage but i got one on my nose piercing which is the same thing. use a sea salt soak on it for a few minutes. after that get a qtip and dip it in witch hazel and just rub the bump gently. after that put a drop of tea tree oil on it. when you go to bed you can also put pure sea salt straight on the bump but that didn't really make a difference for me. i just started doing this yesterday and i already see major results!

• 6 years ago

Put some salt water on it. when i got a bump i just simply sprinkled some salt in a cup of water and put a cotton ball in and rubbed it on the bump. i only did this like twice and the bump went away super quickly

• 6 years ago

Your piercing is ok, piercings are prone to bumps. Just continue to clean it twice daily. DO NOT USE ALCOHOL!! it tends to irritate the skin

• 6 years ago

I had that happen. Try peroxide. I put a little dab on mine for about a week and it went away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.