I got my ear pierced and theres a bump?

i got my second cartilage piercing and a couple days later my ear swelled up so i took the first one out hoping it would help. And now a couple more days later i have a bump where the first piercing was that hurts and i don't know what it is?

The second piercing is fine so i don't know whats wrong with the first one...

Best Answer

don't listen to that other person! DO NOT use peroxide or alcohol. i didn't have a bump on my cartilage but i got one on my nose piercing which is the same thing. use a sea salt soak on it for a few minutes. after that get a qtip and dip it in witch hazel and just rub the bump gently. after that put a drop of tea tree oil on it. when you go to bed you can also put pure sea salt straight on the bump but that didn't really make a difference for me. i just started doing this yesterday and i already see major results!

Put some salt water on it. when i got a bump i just simply sprinkled some salt in a cup of water and put a cotton ball in and rubbed it on the bump. i only did this like twice and the bump went away super quickly

Your piercing is ok, piercings are prone to bumps. Just continue to clean it twice daily. DO NOT USE ALCOHOL!! it tends to irritate the skin

I had that happen. Try peroxide. I put a little dab on mine for about a week and it went away