How fast do turtles grow?

Hey all. So i am planning on getting either a Red ear Slider, Yellow belly slider, Or Mississippi map turtle very soon but before i do i must know what size tank to get. So i want to know if, since the ones im getting are hatchlings, should i get a small tank and gradually get bigger as they grow? Or do turtles... show more Hey all. So i am planning on getting either a Red ear Slider, Yellow belly slider, Or Mississippi map turtle very soon but before i do i must know what size tank to get. So i want to know if, since the ones im getting are hatchlings, should i get a small tank and gradually get bigger as they grow? Or do turtles grow fast enough that i need to get the full size tank right away.

Bassically will my turtle grow so fast that i need to buy new tanks all the time or should i just get one that ik will fit an adult turtle (this will take longer since i need to get the money).

So how fast do turtles grow?

P.S. Should i get a bigger tank than is required if i plan to have fish in the tank with the turtle (if she/he dosn't eat it haha) .Thanks
2 answers 2