? asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 7 years ago

I need a 200 word essay on who is Jesus Christ and what is his mission to the world?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jesus Christ is the self-proclaimed Messiah, and his mission was to follow God's will, and spread the word about God's will. Jesus was the son of a carpenter, and his mother was not married to his father when he was conceived (although the conception was divine according to the bible) so she would have likely been the butt of jokes and scorned. He was born in a manger according to the bible, but research suggests that he was more likely born somewhere else. Early in life he ran away from his parents and was found in the temple talking to the Rabbi's who were amazed that anyone his age could have such wisdom. He grew up and made friends with people that lived on the fringes of society like Mary Magdeline, a prostitute (although this is not certain). He spread Gods word throughout the Middle East, but some of the things he said were considered anti-roman, and the romans thus saw him as a revolutionary (as did many Jews). He was tried and crucified. The person that gave the order to have him crucified asked the Jew whether they would like to have Jesus back alive or have another man, a murderer, back instead. Because the murderer was in Roman prison, he most likely killed a roman, and thus was a rather more successful revolutionary in the view of the crowd, so they took the murderer and let Jesus get crucified. His message of peace lives on today, but with many variations on his true messages.

250 words so you'll have to just base the essay off this info

Source(s): The Bible, my brain (I am a confirmed member of the Lutheran Church)
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Who Is Jesus Christ Essay

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axael

Hello nita, Who Is Jesus Christ And What Is His Mission To The World Jesus Christ is the sinless, eternal Son of God. We are all sinners. God is a Holy God. He is Love and He is Justice and MUST punish sin (Luke 11:42). The Bible says that "all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23) and "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4) Note that this death does not simply mean the grave, but eternal death, in Hell and the Lake of Fire, which was designed for the Devil and his (fallen) angels. (Matthew 25:41, 2 Peter 2:4-9) So that means all of us are, from the moment we first commit a sin on our way to hell. Remember that Jesus said that even if you look upon a woman in a lustful way, that you have committed adultery in your heart. (Matthew 5:27-28) If you hate in your heart it is murder (1 John 3:15). Being so Holy that He cannot tolerate sin (even the angels cover their faces and feet before Him (Isaiah 6:1-7)) God cannot allow us sinners into heaven, His holy place at the end of life/time. Read the complete essay here:

• 7 years ago

You are being lazy and asking for someone to give you a 200 word essay.. Go to Wikipedia and read. Stop being lazy and learn something. Is the only effort you put into an assignment to post your assignment here?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i love jesus and i like to dab

• Annis
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Hope this helps!

Source(s): DigitalEssay.net
  • 7 years ago

Jesus is God almighty (manifested in the flesh) 1st timothy 3:16 http://jesusoursaviourandking.blogspot.c.../ (further down you will see why Jesus prayed and did the stuff that he did)

We are in The 6th dispensation: Grace, God's plan of salvation for mankind was to take mankinds place, die for him, because 'without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness of sins' and 'the wages of sin is death'. So God paid the ultimate price for sin by dying for man's sin. Bible tells us that 'God is a spirit' - this is the holy spirit. It also tells us that we were made in God's image. Aren't we man? God became flesh - holy spirit became flesh- God manifested in the flesh - Jesus. But for God to take our place, he had to be born of a woman like we were, he had to go through the same process like we did. so mary is the vessel. But he is sinless cause he is God and he wasnt born of a man's seed. we are all born of adam who is a sinner, we are sinner because we inherit it from adam. Jesus is therefore righteous, he is fully man and fully God (he hungered, slept, was tempted like we were, and he prayed like we did, he felt pain like we do,yet he did the miracles that only God could, walk on water, feed thousands in the new testament (fish and bread (pls take note, the food just appeared in the baskets!)) just like he did in the old testament (manna from heaven) he is the same yesterday, today and forever) and he wasnt born of a man. So now God manifested in the flesh- Jesus- took our place - death- so that we could live. look into the logics, we are justified because he who was sinless paid the price for sin, so that we who are sinners can be come righteous. so now when we are born of Jesus (water baptised and holy Ghost filled) we are born of a new creation, we are righteous. (we are not sinners because we sin, we are sinners because we are born of adam who sin. just the same we are not righteous because we are perfect and just but we are righteous because we are born of Jesus who is sinless and righteous) So thats God plan of salvation. Sinners (born of adam)cant make it to heaven, it was impossible. But Jesus made a way, When you born of Jesus, You are adopted into his family you be come a son of God, Now you are made righteous through Jesus and we can go to heaven. Thats why people become christians (Born of Jesus) Its apart of God's salvation plan to reconnect us with God for eternity in heaven.

Jesus' (jeshua/yahweh) name means jehovah is my salvation.In the old testament the people used the characteristics of God to name him, eg jehovah jireh, jehovah nissi... There are seven dispensations, now we are in the 6th despensation, the dispensation of grace ( JESUS is our saviour, saving us from our sins so that we can retrieve our birthright as the sons of God, that the devil robbed us of. here is the gospel of grace: http://jesusoursaviourandking.blogspot.c.../ here God comes on the earth and offer himself as the blood sacrafice for man's sin once and for all, no more do we have to kill animal/lamb or go to priest to cover our sins, JESUS is our saviour -THE LAMB OF GOD and our high priest, now we go to him, confess our sins and receive forgiveness. Because his blood was shed (for sins he did not commit) we are justified (we are forgiven/not charged for the sins we did commit, cause Jesus already paid for them, our debt has already been paid!! NOW THATS GRACE!! GOD'S UNMERITED FAVOR (HE DIDNT CHARGE YOU FOR YOUR SINS, INSTEAD HE PAID FOR THEM FOR YOU, HE DIED FOR YOU, TOOK YOUR PLACE!! WHAT AN AWSOME GOD)) Now in Jesus we have everything along with him being our saviour, in him you find healing(jehovah rapha), provision(jehova jireh), protection/banner (jehovah nissi)...when Jesus was on earth he did all those miracles healing, providing...all of the jehovah names fall under jesus. Jesus is Jehovah/God revealed in the flesh.

In terms of the separate entities of 'God' and 'Jesus' from romans onwards, you need to keep in mind that the bible wasnt originally written in english it was written in hebrews and they speak differently, english language is very diverse. In the hebrew language 'and' means 'even' in english.

Think about son and father as offices or position. Son of God doesnt mean 'born of a God', in hebrews son doesnt mean literal son as we know it in english and the jews knew that, thats why they wanted to stone Jesus because he said he is the son of God or 'my father and I are one' or 'my father' which means he is the 'son of God'. son of God means God manifested in the flesh.

Think about the 'father' and the 'son' in terms of position/ offices, God is the father of all creations he made everything, thats is his office, a father, he plays the role of a father. Now God's plan of salvation includes him becoming flesh to die for man sin, thats another office/role he is taking on. So now he refers to that role or office as a son, being manifested in the flesh. Now when he says 'the father is greater than I', the father role/office is greater than the son role/office because the fathers role was there before the son role/office and it is the father office that decided to take on the sons office/role. in other words God the creator commissioned the son role/task/office which is to come down on earth and redeem mankind. So God (father) basically decided to come down into flesh (son). Its the same thing he means when he says the father tells him what to do, God (father) decided to step down in flesh(son), God (father) made the salvation plan and decides how it is going to be done[telling] he carries it out in the flesh(son) [doing].The father(God) and I (God in the flesh(son)) are one, the same person (God) plays both roles.

Above you saw that Jesus prayed as a man because he was subjected to the flesh, and since he is 100% man to communicate with himself he prayed, sounds strange huh? 1st timothy 3:16 explains 'great is the mystery of Godliness' and it is also written, 'the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisom of man'. Now in order for God to make the salvation plan justified, he had to be a true representative of man, 100% man and punish sin in the flesh, he couldnt be half man (meaning he couldnt feel pain, hunger, emotion.. 100% like we did) he had to do everything 100% like a man for it to count, he couldnt bend the rules, sin had to be punished, someone had to pay the price so that we could be justified, we needed a 100% ideal substitute. Rememeber Jesus himself said it, 'man ought to always pray' so he as 100% man yet 100% God, prayed. How is God on earth praying to himself in heaven? God is omni- Present, hes everywhere, he may be siting with you now, sitting beside me also and still be in heaven. So when he was manifested in flesh, heaven wasnt empty, he was still there. Want proof? Jesus actually tells you john 3:13 kvj that he is omni present and in heaven and on earth at the same time 'And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven'. if you have read, you would have known that Jesus refers to himself as 'the son of man' eg. 'The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again'.. So hes talking on earth and he is telling you that he came from heaven and hes still in heaven right now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.