What can I do with my master's in biology?

I got my master's in biology and don't know what job I should look for. Other than a big pharmaceutical or biotech company, what kind of job should I look for? I am not excited working in a college lab again.

Favorite Answer

find out research institutes, working in biology especially the institutes who's work is related to your dissertation work. apply if they have vacancy. Better you go for UGC NET bio if you want JRF post in CSIR or any other biological Research Institute . if u clear this definitely u ll get JRF post in CSIR lab or any pioneer universities. search for pvt companies also. go through their websites again and again. if they have vacancy apply it. till u get your dream job go to the job wht u r getting now.

Source(s): life
  • Philip

Also, maybe look into being a genetic councilor. Its supposed to be a growing field.