If Iibs cared about Trayvon why have they turned him into a tooI of THEIR agenda?Stand your ground?

had nothing to do with the incident so why is Holder out making the rounds?

Favorite Answer

holder should be one to talk about gun laws, since he used the fast and furious scandle he passed, many americans have died over it. Stand your ground rules or not, any one attacks me or a family member, or a friend, they are getting a free .45 ACP round from me.

• AmberP

The reason Zimmerman got off was because of the stand your ground law, in it is self defense with a weapon.....the problem is, if Trayvon had a weapon and shot Zimmerman he would have went straight to jail with no questions asked because he wasn't OLD ENOUGH to have a permit to carry a gun. So, he fought with Zimmerman...did Zimmerman need any stitches, NO, he had his head slammed off of the pavement and didn't even try to fight back, he just reached for his gun and shot the Trayvon. To me, that is a coward. You at least try to fight back before you pull a gun on someone and shoot them, and don't give me no **** about oh well what if he was afraid that the kid had a gun or something....if he had a gun or something Zimmerman would have already known about it....or not, depending on how you look at it.

I don't care what Eric Holder tries to do to stand your ground laws I will still shoot anyone who threatens my life without taking half a step back. The only reason Holder has his job is because him and Obama are on the down low and are partners.

Nothing to do with the incident, ROFL.

I've noticed that in the south the most racist people are the ones my mom refers to as "poor white trash." Does that shoe fit?

Stand your ground was in the jury instructions. Look it up.

because "stand your ground" laws dovetail perfectly with defending the 2nd Amendment..and if THOSE laws can be voided by the Courts the whole 2nd Amendment can be voided by them as well!

So you neocons don't murder any more kids.