gospel of john, mary and matthew?

what??? explain stories please

Favorite Answer

Why would you believe the Catholic Church when it decided that the Gospels of Mary, Judas, Thomas, Bartholomew, Phillip, Nicodemus and Truth are untrue. Remember this is the same Church that wage holy wars, and killed millions in the name of their God.

So what your actually are saying that when it comes to the Apostles that Jesus himself choose, the Catholic Church is wiser than Jesus when it comes to heavenly things.

Christians believe anything anyone tells them to believe if it benefits them.

Read the things that you know about the Gospel of John and than ask yourself why would the Catholic Church tell you that the Gospel of John was written by the Apostle John when they know damn well it was written by John the Baptist.

I am a "disciple of Jesus Christ". I do not obey the Catholic Church or any physical church, I have read every Gospel of Jesus Christ not just the ones the Churches say are true, but the ones that say "JESUS SAID".

I know what you are thinking, but I say to you that I know every word ever spoken by Jesus and just because some may put the words "JESUS SAID" in front of their own words will not fool me, I will know the difference at once.

.

There are legitimate gospels of John and Matthew. Other "gospels" were rejected because they were not the truth. But even some accounts in the Protoevangelium of James are used, but it is not included in the canon of scripture.

i like the Gospel of Mary. I like the Gospels that wee left out. It show how different the Christian religion was in the first 300 yeas until the council of Nicea in 325 A.D.

• Sam's

I did not hear of the Gospel of Mary it is not in any bible I have read.

• MOMMAH

Mary?

tricky aspect do a search in bing and yahoo that will can help