HOW DO I CANCEL MY SAFECART SUBSCRIPTION?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!?

6 months ago I paid $40 for Spy Hunter virus protection via safecart.com and I was just recently again charged $40 because of an Auto-Renewal payment plan. However, about a month and a half ago I attempted to login on safecart.com to cancel my renewal before I was charged again and it said my e-mail address was not... show more 6 months ago I paid $40 for Spy Hunter virus protection via safecart.com and I was just recently again charged $40 because of an Auto-Renewal payment plan. However, about a month and a half ago I attempted to login on safecart.com to cancel my renewal before I was charged again and it said my e-mail address was not recognized even though, I have a Safecart receipt that was SENT to my e-mail in January. I want to cancel my subscription and get a refund, but the SafeCart Customer Support Services have not answered or replied to me. Is there any way I can cancel this without having to cancel my credit card?