Transportation from Paris Beauvais to Paris city centre and back?

I'll be traveling to France shortly, and arriving at Paris Beauvais airport. I've been looking up options on how to get to Paris from this airport and the best option seems to be an airport bus that takes you to Porte Maillot, where you can then get the metro into the centre of Paris. On the date of... show more I'll be traveling to France shortly, and arriving at Paris Beauvais airport. I've been looking up options on how to get to Paris from this airport and the best option seems to be an airport bus that takes you to Porte Maillot, where you can then get the metro into the centre of Paris. On the date of departure this bus will meet you at Porte Maillot three hours before your flight and take you back to the airport. I need to know if this bus is still in service as the couple of sites from which I found this information are three to four years old. Does anyone who has recently traveled via Paris Beauvais know about this service or of any other transport options? My flight for leaving France is at 9:30am, and as the airport is quite a distance from the city I'm worried about finding transportation that will allow me to make this flight.