Horror/thriller film featuring Elisabeth Moss?

I watched a small excerpt of a film today with Elisabeth Moss playing a character being chased in this dark laboratory looking area. After she stumbles into one of the dark rooms the viewer then gets to see her through the eyes of the person (I assume chasing her?), and he's bald and wearing googles of some... show more I watched a small excerpt of a film today with Elisabeth Moss playing a character being chased in this dark laboratory looking area. After she stumbles into one of the dark rooms the viewer then gets to see her through the eyes of the person (I assume chasing her?), and he's bald and wearing googles of some sort. It seems like a suspense/horror type film but I cannot for the life of me find it.

Does anyone know the film I'm talking about?
Update: Edit: She had brunette hair in the clip, if that is any more helpful.. sorry.. I only watched 3 minutes of it.

It's not fear itself, though I thoroughly enjoyed that episode, thank you :)