alex asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

Why does my girlfriend have a rock in the shower?

Every time I use her shower I'm so confused there's always this weird oblong rock next to her shampoo and stuff and I can't seem to find any possible use for it like I tried it on my skin and it hurt so it's not for that. Is it for hair? Do girls put rock in their hair? What the hell

Update:

It's not a dildo it's literally a scratchy oval that cut me

9 Answers

Relevance
  • MissA
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's probably a pumice stone. Basically, it's a rough piece of volcanic rock that you rub on the bottoms of your feet to take off dead skin.

Very useful if you are the type who spends a lot of time barefoot.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Tumblr Women Showering

• Carol
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I would make her buy you a new Rock Band kit, but you should probably try and guilt trip her into buying one of the special edition guitars while you're at it. Those things are sweet. And maybe you can even ask her to custom paint it. Does she have decent arts and crafts skills? I'm not sure if she would have to put primer on the guitar before applying any sort of air brushing, and I am also unsure as to whether they could affect the smell of the guitar. You don't want your Rock Band guitars smelling too much like a newly-painted house; that wouldn't be very rocker-like at all! If she won't replace it, you can always urinate on her toothbrush bristles every time you are using their bathroom. Don't tell her what you did until your friend finally gets the nerve to dump her.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Women In The Shower Tumblr

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I just had to look this up after seeing it on Tumblr. I didn't know it was used for the feet. Now that I think of it, that makes a heluva lot of sense. O_o

• 5 years ago

Someone took a screenshot of this question and posted it on tumblr. It's pretty popular.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Its a kinky type of dildo.it stimulates the nerve endings in the vagina by scratching them.you my friend are looking at a girl that wants you to know all the erotic sex positions there are off by heart.buy her a vibrator if you're not ready to have sex with her.she'll appreciate it

Source(s): Gynecologist
    • ?5 years agoReport

oh my god no

• 7 years ago

Was it a lite color? Did it float? If it floats its pumice. It's to get calico and dead skin off.

• Nancy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It's for the bottom of your feet, to keep the callouses off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.