Could U.S. justice department use this Zimmerman juror comment in their investigation?

"'I think the roles changed,' the juror said. 'I think George got in a little too deep, which he shouldn’t have been there. But Trayvon decided that he wasn’t going to let him scare him and get one over up on him. I think Travyon got mad and attacked him.' "

This juror seemed to have decided that Trayvon was supposed to let a man walk up on him and "scare" him. Why get mad and attack him?

By her own words Trayvon, an American citizen--NOT a terrorist, NOT a human trafficker, NOT a child molester, NOT a drug dealer, but a normal, regular American citizen--had NO business being on that spot. Why the hell didn't Trayvon get scared and demonstrated it to him instead of fighting back?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/16/3503657/juro...

Favorite Answer

Based on the presidential elections of the previous years, I knew Floridians residents had a "special" brand of intelligence.

But I never knew just how "special" it was.

It's clear that juror B37 and her co-conspirators had some faulty reasoning and ulterior motives (she got a book deal) for freeing Zimmerman.

Juror B37 said some unbelievable stuff. She had no business being a juror because it's quite obvious that she has no critical thinking skills.

And I suspect that her attorney-husband and Zimmerman's judge-daddy know each other.

And let's not forget that she had a book deal and then it got canceled after the rightful backlash against it.

I find it incredulous that she thinks she can profit off the death of an innocent child after she lets the murderer go free.

Being "scared", is determined by the individual, not a perpetrator. There was no way for Zimmerman to know if Martin was scared or not, or even if he (Z) was acting scary.

You can't fight back, until somebody else fights first. All the evidence shows that the confrontation was initiated by Martin. Therefore, it would be impossible for him to be the one fighting back.

Zimmerman has a right to walk around his own neighborhood. He was under no obligation to run away. No one calls 911 first, and then shoots someone.

The US Justice Department is not going to do anything. He has alreay been tried an found not-guilty.

Where do you get "had no business being on that spot" out of that?

• No

Source(s): I'm not illiterate.