Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 7 years ago

Should I wear soccer uniform at first session ?

Hi, Tomorrow is the first session I go to soccer class.

(I've played it before, but with friends & without real roles. I've never gone to class before.)

The thing is, I'm worried. Idk what to wear & how to appear the first session !

I bought a Lionel Messi uniform (T-shirt, Shorts, Socks, shoes), but Idk if it's alright for a newcomer to wear it or not !

From one way I wanna wear it cuz I like it & also if I start wearing it from other sessions, others might think I wear it to look like them & mimic what they do !

From another way, Lionel Messi is the best soccer player. So as a learner & new commer, It would be kinda rediculous for me to wear it.

Plz be serious, should I go with Soccer uniform, or just a normal T-Shirt & sports pants ?

Favorite Answer

It's your choice don't worry what they might think I say it would be nice to wear your soccer uniform. Good luck !

Honestly I think you're worrying to much, take it easy and just wear some good sports shorts and a T-shirt along with your shin guards and take some cleats. As you start getting more comfortable with the group then wear the Messi uniform. it's not as scary as you think.

Source(s): 3 years of club soccer/ Been there.
  • Aaa

I'd just wear the shorts & socks to the kit, & the cleats, throw on a plain shirt instead of the jersey you'd be fine. Most people would think the whole kit would be a little too much & I wouldn't want my future teammates to get the wrong impression of me. But then again that's just me, do whatever the **** you want to do. Good luck.

Source(s): Been playing for years.

Honestly just wear a tshirt and some sports pants.

If you show up wearing that jersey they're going to think you're cocky and you'll make some enemies.

It does not matter too much, just wear anything you feel comfortable with and enjoy soccer.

U should were it.....n do ur best

• Julie

Just cocky