Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 7 years ago

Should I wear soccer uniform at first session ?

Hi, Tomorrow is the first session I go to soccer class.

(I've played it before, but with friends & without real roles. I've never gone to class before.)

The thing is, I'm worried. Idk what to wear & how to appear the first session !

I bought a Lionel Messi uniform (T-shirt, Shorts, Socks, shoes), but Idk if it's alright for a newcomer to wear it or not !

From one way I wanna wear it cuz I like it & also if I start wearing it from other sessions, others might think I wear it to look like them & mimic what they do !

From another way, Lionel Messi is the best soccer player. So as a learner & new commer, It would be kinda rediculous for me to wear it.

Plz be serious, should I go with Soccer uniform, or just a normal T-Shirt & sports pants ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's your choice don't worry what they might think I say it would be nice to wear your soccer uniform. Good luck !

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Honestly I think you're worrying to much, take it easy and just wear some good sports shorts and a T-shirt along with your shin guards and take some cleats. As you start getting more comfortable with the group then wear the Messi uniform. it's not as scary as you think.

Source(s): 3 years of club soccer/ Been there.
  • Aaa
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I'd just wear the shorts & socks to the kit, & the cleats, throw on a plain shirt instead of the jersey you'd be fine. Most people would think the whole kit would be a little too much & I wouldn't want my future teammates to get the wrong impression of me. But then again that's just me, do whatever the **** you want to do. Good luck.

Source(s): Been playing for years.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Honestly just wear a tshirt and some sports pants.

If you show up wearing that jersey they're going to think you're cocky and you'll make some enemies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

It does not matter too much, just wear anything you feel comfortable with and enjoy soccer.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

U should were it.....n do ur best

• Julie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Just cocky

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.