Should I wear soccer uniform at first session ?

Hi, Tomorrow is the first session I go to soccer class. (I've played it before, but with friends & without real roles. I've never gone to class before.) The thing is, I'm worried. Idk what to wear & how to appear the first session ! I bought a Lionel Messi uniform (T-shirt, Shorts, Socks, shoes),... show more Hi, Tomorrow is the first session I go to soccer class.
(I've played it before, but with friends & without real roles. I've never gone to class before.)

The thing is, I'm worried. Idk what to wear & how to appear the first session !

I bought a Lionel Messi uniform (T-shirt, Shorts, Socks, shoes), but Idk if it's alright for a newcomer to wear it or not !

From one way I wanna wear it cuz I like it & also if I start wearing it from other sessions, others might think I wear it to look like them & mimic what they do !

From another way, Lionel Messi is the best soccer player. So as a learner & new commer, It would be kinda rediculous for me to wear it.

Plz be serious, should I go with Soccer uniform, or just a normal T-Shirt & sports pants ?