Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Starting to play offensive tackle for my football team this year im in tenth grade pls read?

I need to no a workout program or what to eat to get bigger i dnt take protein shakes tho bc my doctor advised against it so i drink chocolate milk post workout what workouts can i do or what can i eat to get bigger

Favorite Answer

don't drink milk or eat dairy products they cause cotton mouth. drink lots of water eat a well balanced meal and lift weights, if you are good college will put the weight on for you in a couple of years

• Cu Tie

Personally, I do not believe that you need to get bigger for football. Instead, my best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this (and every) summer is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch offensive tackle in high school football, who could go on to play college football.

By the way, your chances of playing college football depend on your performance in football during your sophomore, junior, and especially senior, years of high school. If you perform very well in football during your final 3 years of high school, you will greatly improve your chances of getting recruited to play for a college football program in the future.

lift and run