meee asked in Social ScienceSociology · 7 years ago

Why are so many people dying this week?

Last week and this week seem like a lot of people have died even celebrities like Cory Monteith the glee actor and Talia the youtube makeup artist

I also noticed that it has been raining a lot where im at

Favorite Answer

Yup.. I know a bunch of other people that does as well. Very very sad. Unfortunately sometimes things happen that we can't control. This is life and we must look at the positive.

I have noticed this too. In the past year I have lost two close family members, one family member that I am not close to. My uncles friend's wife. A few people my dad knows. My friend's great grandma.

It is very strange. These have all occurred in 2013. They do say that "13 is an unlucky number..."

Yes i too have noticed that and its been for a couple of weeks, i was really shocked at Corys death and i am still troubled.. Soon i may also go like them :(

• Andy C

As the world shrinks and the Internet grows, we seem closer to more people. People die. More people=more death awareness. The death rate continues but to you it seems to enlarge.

When the temperature gets high the elderly start to die