University of Michigan.?

Hey guys. I live in mid-Michigan and am looking to attend the University of Michigan. I want to major in sports management, and there is no doubt that this is the top school in the state. I do have other options, as Eastern and Western Michigan also offer my major, but would really like to go to U of M.

Now I know that is is really tough to get admitted, and a ton of people each year get denied. But what are the actual standards? I have a 3.71 GPA and got a 26 on the ACT. What are my chances? I know they might be a little on the low side, but I still want to apply.

Favorite Answer

The University of Michigan admits 40.6% of students who apply for admission. About 25% of the students who are admitted had a 4.0 high school GPA. The average admitted student had an ACT score of 28. I would say you have a good chance of getting admitted, but you need to have a backup school in mind just in case you don't get admitted.