Survey: What weapon would you choose to use during the Zombie Apocalypse?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Rachel
    Lv 6
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If possible, I'd drive around in a tank. On my person, I'd carry a flamethrower and bazooka.

• 6 years ago

A Ruger 10 22. 22lr ammunition is excellent for zombie killing as it does not make as much noise as other calibers. You can literally carry thousands of rounds and the ballistics is around 90 fps, you only need about 50 fps to penetrate the human skull. Before the ammo scare, it was extremely common and inexpensive, a brick of 500 rounds would cost around $20 to $25. The Ruger 10 22 is a common 22lr rifle, which will make it easy to find spare parts. It is light, durable, and accurate enough for the zombie apocalypse.

• 6 years ago

A silenced 1911 45. Acp with flashlight,laser,red dot aiming sight and silver bullets(they flatten less than regular bullets) and also a combat knife,I wana use stealth

Source(s): Me,myself and i
  • Andrew
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Aircraft Carrier

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

A combat knife. It can be used as a tool( to build fire and such) or as a weapon. I'd go on and find other weapons, like guns and axes, from dead people as backups. My main weapon would still be a knife though.

• 6 years ago

A Garden Stake :)

• 6 years ago

crossbow or a machete

gun is a last resort, draws too much noise

noise is what attracts most of them

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Ax

• Don
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

A tank.

• 6 years ago

Just my imagination.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.