Help pls im doing fantasy football out of 12 teams pick #9 who should i get the first 3 rounds need advice?

Any players you recommend I should get in the first 3 rounds with pick 9 my first time doing fantasy draft

Favorite Answer

1st round - Drew Brees.. 2nd round - Trent Richardson.. 3rd round Julio Jones... Hope this helps... If it doesn't help, then post this question in the Fantasy section for better responses... Good luck.....

Since the NFL has become such a passing league I would at #9 get the best QB on the board.

Most people go RB with the 1st round pick but week in and week out the QB will get you the most consistant points, especially if you can get one of the top 4 (P. Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Brady).

2nd round I'd go the best RB left on the board.

3rd round I'd look to see who is there for RBs and WRs. First look if a top WR is there. If the Top 10 WRs are all gone look at another quality RB.

Number 9 pick your best bet would be LeSean McCoy. He didn't have a great 2012 due to injury but he was one of the best running backs in the league in 2011. With the Eagles new coach, Chip Kelly, LeSean McCoy will be back strong this year.

Round 2. Go for a QB. Either Brees or Rodgers.

Round 3. Take a WR. I like Andre Johnson here. He has had productive numbers over the years.