Why think big bang means "Everything came from nothing", Evolution mean "We are monkeys"?

Sorry the question is not grammatically sound, I had to delete some words for it to allow me to post it. Apparently to post a question you have to form the question as a dumb cave man. My question is "Why do people think the Big bang means everything came from nothing and Evolution means we came from... show more Sorry the question is not grammatically sound, I had to delete some words for it to allow me to post it. Apparently to post a question you have to form the question as a dumb cave man. My question is "Why do people think the Big bang means everything came from nothing and Evolution means we came from monkeys?"

These theories do not suggest either. the universe may have always existed, as small and dense and for some unknowable reason, it expanded, and continued to expand, over the course of Billions of years. There's no "Everything came from nothing", so get that out of your head. And Evolution doesn't suggest we are monkeys, it suggests that human life originated as a primate species from a common anscestor, which you don't have to be a scientist to figure out because look at us.
So it just makes you look like an idiot to claim that these theories mean this and that when you completely take it out of context. And meanwhile, you believe in the universe being created in six days by a creator who just magically made it appear out of nothing. you're idea is that the universe came from nothing. Just that some being who apparently himself never had to be created, created it from nothing. And man came from dirt, woman came from a rib, and all that nonsense.
so why do you continue to spread your ignorance like the plague? Your misunderstanding of the Big bang theory and the theory of Evolution doesn't discredit them. It discredits YOU. Also, the "It's just a theory" argument is also invalid, because a theory is an idea that has been tested and is generally agreed upon by most scientists because of the amount of evidence. The top scientists agree upon it. Men smarter than you with more training and more experience in research and study. You lack a basic understanding of science, you believe in fairy tales, that is why you fail at understanding reality. You're ignorant, but you won't admit that.
I've opened my mind to the idea of creationism. I read the bible, I went to church. It was because of that, that I stopped believing. Because it was all ludicrous. and I didn't always think that. But I was challenged to actually think beyond my faith. It doesn't mean don't believe in God but man, please stop ignoring basic facts.
Do you like Bouncing bozangas? Just seeing if anyone read up to this part.
Update: haha nice to see some people can actually read the details. I don't claim to be smarter than anyone. It's not about my own arrogance, but my own understanding. I understand very little about evolution or the Big bang, but I know there is more to it than just that. I have seen the videos demonstrating the... show more haha nice to see some people can actually read the details.
I don't claim to be smarter than anyone. It's not about my own arrogance, but my own understanding. I understand very little about evolution or the Big bang, but I know there is more to it than just that. I have seen the videos demonstrating the evidence, it's not a hard search. I particularly don't know hardly anything about molecular biology or things like that, so I don't understand it fully.
But at least I admit to not understanding it.
Update 2: not understanding perfectly about something doesn't make it false, and the other true. Evolution and the big bang theory, and creationism aren't even on the same dimension. Creationism is an extreme logical fallacy.