Best Credit Cards for Students - Where can I find the Best Credit Cards for Students to apply for online?

Are there credit cards for students available online? I'm going back to school after my wife had our first baby, and I want her to have my regular credit card for everyday spending and then get a card for me to use solely for my college expenses. I searched online and found credit cards for bad credit and high... show more Are there credit cards for students available online? I'm going back to school after my wife had our first baby, and I want her to have my regular credit card for everyday spending and then get a card for me to use solely for my college expenses. I searched online and found credit cards for bad credit and high APR's taking up the first few pages of results, but I have no debt apart from my student loan. It's very discouraging that lenders don't seem to have credit cards for students- it's no wonder that people are stuck in dead end jobs. Can someone recommend me some credit cards that are made for students without ridiculously high APR's?