Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 years ago

I need a sample letter for a notice of 30 days to remove property?

• Ed
    Favorite Answer

30 Day Notice to Claim Abandoned Property

Date (dd/mm/yyyy): _______________

Tenant's Name: ____________________

Address of Rental Unit: ____________________________________________________________

Subject: Declaration of Abandonment: __________________________________________________

This notice is to inform you that any personal belongings left in the aforementioned Rental Unit will be disposed of in 30 THIRTY days from the date of service of this notice. If you make no reasonable effort to recover it, I may sell the property, retain the proceeds and apply them toward any and all outstanding rent or other costs which are covered in the lease agreement or otherwise provided for and have been incurred by me due to your abandonment. Any excess proceeds shall be mailed to you at your last known address. You do not have any right of access to that property until the actual removal and storage costs have been paid in full. Based upon this notice, you are hereby notified I may destroy or otherwise dispose of some or all of the property if I reasonably determine that the value of the property is so low that the cost of moving, storage and conducting a public sale exceeds the amount that would be realized from the sale If you notify me in writing on or before the date that I sell or otherwise disposes of the personal property that you intend to remove the personal property from the dwelling unit or the place of safekeeping, you will have five days to reclaim the personal property. To reclaim the personal property You Must pay me for the cost of removal and storage for the period that your abandoned personal property remained under my care.

I, the undersigned, being at least 18 years of age, declare under penalty of perjury that I served this notice, of which this is a true copy, on the above referenced tenant(s) and rental unit in the manner(s) indicated below:

[ ] On _______________, I handed the notice to the tenant(s) personally.

[ ] On _______________, after attempting personal service, I handed the notice to a person of suitable age and discretion at the residence/business of the tenant(s), AND I deposited a true copy in the [Name of Your Postal Service], in a sealed envelope with postage fully prepaid, addressed to the tenant(s) at his/her/their place of residence.

[ ] On _______________, after attempting service in both manners described above I placed the notice in a conspicuous place at the residence of the tenant(s) AND I deposited a true copy in the [Name of Your Postal Service] in a sealed envelope with postage fully prepaid, addressed to the tenant(s) at his/her/their place of residence.

Landlord's Name: _________________________

Landlord’s Signature: _________________________

Landlord’s Mailing Address: ______________________________________________________________

You should keep all records for at least 12 months after the Declaration of Abandonment Notice was served. Use US Postal Service with a return receipt requested.

This is a strong notice that should fulfill your legal requirements. You may print, copy, and save this document for your personal use.

Source(s): I rented Real Property and was a State Licensed Real Estate Sales Person.

Notice To Remove Personal Property

• Following instructions, 1. get fatsas in vehicle 2. go to library 3. ask librarian for books on letters and notices. 4. ask librarian to help you find book. 5. ask librarian to help you find "thirty days notice to remove property" 6. ask librarian to make copies for you and give her/him a dollar. 7. give librarian a BIG THANK YOU (also apologize for being so ignorant if you want)

• vixystixy6 years agoReport

stupidest answer ever.

There is probably a similar template in Microsoft Word's libraries. I don't know if you have that software, but they have a template for almost everything. If they don't have a specific one for that need, you can tailor one based off of an existing template.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avZ6D

notice to quit premises: you hereby are notified you have 30 days to quit all habitation or useage of premises located at ______ Dated today _______

yes