Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 7 years ago

want a land for sale in alabama?

I'm thinking of shifting to alabama in the future and for that i want to have my own land there so help me if you have got or you know something about the land on sale in alabama.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Alabama is a great place to purchase raw land, farm or tree farms.

You would benefit if you would google raw land followed by Alabama. Many sited would appear for you to use. Select one or several.

You would want to have some idea as to what your intentions of the land would be. This would be important in the current zoning of the property. If you plan to use the land as a farm and it is currently zoned for a tree farm, it might be necessary for you to request a zoning change through the nearest town or county zoning commission.

Most of the sites would indicate if there are lakes or ponds on the property, the number of acres and if there are any structures on the property. You would also find the price per acre or the total price of the land. The listing might indicate the current use of the land and zoning

There would also be a contact person for you to call for additional information. You might consider a buyer agent for the purchase of the land, therefore it might be necessary for you to make contact with a local real estate agent that sell land.

Prior to your actual purchase of the land, it might be in your best interest to go in person and take a look at the property.

I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

"FIGHT ON"

• 6 years ago

Whether you’re into mountain views or secluded low country, towering hemlocks or moss draped live oaks, a profitable pine plantation or a long leaf pine preserve, a whitewater creek or a mighty slow moving river, caves or swamps, canyons or flat blackbelt plain, golden sunsets or gold panning, cattle land or cotton land, deer hunting or wildlife photography; Alabama has all of this to offer and more.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Looking for rural land in Alabama or Tennessee ...

A place to relax away from the big city and spend quality family time. A solid investment for your portfolio and you can actually enjoy while it appreciates.

http://arthurmurrayre.com/

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

LandsofAlabama.com is part of the LandsofAmerica.com Network, the largest rural listing service in the Nation. The Network specializes in land for sale which includes farms, ranches, mountain property, lake houses, river homes, beachfront homes, country homes, and residential homes in smaller towns across the country.

http://arthurmurrayre.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

hey guys,,this is little bit easy to find land in alabama,,please try it,

http://www.alalandco.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.