Can anyone realistically deny these facts?

1. The prosecutors in the Zimmerman trial could not prove Zimmerman continued to follow and that he confronted Martin. FACT! 2. The prosecutors own witness testified that the only racial slut came on the part of Martin referring to Zimmerman. FACT! 3. I was proven that Zimmerman had a broken noes and injuries to... show more 1. The prosecutors in the Zimmerman trial could not prove Zimmerman continued to follow and that he confronted Martin. FACT!
2. The prosecutors own witness testified that the only racial slut came on the part of Martin referring to Zimmerman. FACT!
3. I was proven that Zimmerman had a broken noes and injuries to the back of the head. FACT!
4. The prosecutions own witness testified that Martin was on top of Zimmerman. FACT!
5. The prosecutors could not prove Zimmerman did not act in self defense. FACT!

Now for those claiming Zimmerman is guilty, can anyone give a truthful and factual dispute to these proven facts?
Update: @Jared- yes it is serious. All major news agencies reported on the trial. You can also get a transcript under freedom of information from the Court the trial was held in.
Update 2: @Jared Your best bet is to search the trial in the CNN website. I can't cite all my news sources since I watch them all. But CNN is your best bet.
Update 3: @ Edward- Police dispatcher on phone with Zimmerman testified he said "punks" and not "c00ns."
The police also testified that he violated no laws by continuing to follow. Zimmerman claims he did not continue to follow. Prosecution could not prove that he did.