Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 6 years ago

facebook good or bad?

Best Answer

Facebook is good. Well it depends on what you define as good and bad. Facebook had gotten somewhat "worse" lately, but all in all it is good. It's gotten better since twitter has really picked up much more.

• Janet

Facebook is not bad, nor is MySpace. AIM is a messenger like Yahoo or MSN messenger, not a communications community on a forum base. Facebook is a less culturized version of MySpace, I personally don't like it but it's up to each person. There are a lot of perverts out there, irrisponsible parents might worry but parents who have taught their children well and monitor what they do have no reason to freak out over it. I don't see what the big deal is with parents being upset, there are guidelines installed to help prevent people way too young from getting on these types of sites.

It depens on the way which we use,

I am using Facebook for more than 2 years, i didn't post my photo till now, and i will not visit any vulgar pages, but it helped me in many ways, i got one exam material from an genuine unknown person and i have shared many pathetic pictures like "child lost", "Blood Group needed" definitely it might help some people, even i used to share some public news which will not be revealed in media's...definitely it is good for me....:)

Source(s): FB User

According to my opinion, facebook is good..Facebook is a “one-stop shop” for entertainment, communication, and sharing of information with others. It’s a place where you chat with others, share your ideas, ask questions, comment on people’s status, add your status, make friends, market your business, advertise and much more. You will not find any one-stop shop of this kind on the internet.

Facebook..... Hmm, Facebook is good to write to friends and things who live far away, or play games and talk to your friends, but seriously, it's good but mostly bad. Good because you can talk to people, friends who live far away, and bad because it becomes addictive, you have no 'social life', you will see a lot of people naked or doing the duckface -_- I'm pretty tired of it...

Source(s): Ugh

I don't like Facebook, I just hate that almost every website I use you need a Facebook to use it! >:(

Depends on how you look at it, if you see it as posting naked pictures and poking people, pointless... But if you use it to write your far away friends and family and keeping photo memories then I could see a use for it. Other than that, don't spend your life on it.

Source(s): Facebook

facebook is good for all

Facebook is awesome! If you never tried it before, sign up right now!

Its depends on how you want to use it.