What's the best MFi certified Iphone 5 battery extender case?

I am looking for the best durable and best battery extender with an mfi certification.

This is kind of strange but what's the point of MFi certification? LIke Maxboost doesn't have it. Does it matter?

What is the best battery extender case you have found that incorporates everything like syncing, and reception?

• xyz
    Favorite Answer

I don't know what MFi is, but the most popular iPhone 5 charger casing is the Otterbox (defender,) it has great reviews although others find it bulky. Another great case is from Unu, when attached (in the back part of the phone) it looks part of the casing with a unique design, but you can also detach it when not in use. Lastly is what I have, it is not a casing but an external battery from Flex Pocket (review link: http://macreview.com/2013/06/flex-pocket-charger-f... - because it is small and lightweight, when attached it also looks like a part of the phone.

www.dnkpower.com

Source(s): www.dnkpower.com