Is there other leonardo dicaprio fans like?

I would call myself a dedicated fan . He is a great actor he always seems to get lost in his characters. I have seen 20 movie of 28 movies he's been apart of ,with that being said I was born in 1993 .Who else is fans and why?

Favorite Answer

I am a massive fan! I think he's flawless in films like titanic, the departed and django! If you've ever seen django, here's a class fact about DiCaprio.. During the scene towards the later parts of the film when there all sitting around in DiCaorio's house having dinner, and the black waiter tells DiCaprio that django is only here to buy the slave (DiCaprio not knowing its his wife) DiCaprio goes beserk and takes out a skull and puts it on the table? Remember? Well, when he smashed the glass onto the table and completely busted up his hand, that wasn't actually apart of the script? DiCaprio tore ligaments in his fingers and had to get 30-odd stitches, but he still stayed in character for the entire scene!! The man is a legend!!

• Neeraj

I am not really a fan of Leonardo! But he is a good actor,i loved his movie whats eating gilbert grape! Not a fan of him but he is talented!

• Good actor,not a fan of him! Liked his movies " whats eating gilbert grape" and "Django unchained"

i wouldn't say that im a fan, but i like Leonardo. I think he's a good actor.

• aston

i appreciate "the sea coast", "The Aviator", "Gangs of ny", and "seize Me in case you are able to". he's an especially sturdy actor. i have were given no longer considered "ingenious highway" yet, yet from a clip my pal shown me, apparently like an especially intense action image with an excellent general performance through him and Kate Winslet i do now no longer hate any of his video clips, yet i do now no longer look after "Romeo + Juliet"

He is in good movies but I don't like him. He is notorious for being a mean, pompous piece of crap.