R J
Lv 7
R J asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Would it help Paula Deen* if she went on the Bill Mahr Show and maybe Zimmerman to tell their side?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Paula Deen admitted she did wrong, Zimmerman did not and was found innocent. Paula still has her day in court. I am sure if she is not guilty at her business of treating folks poorly, most folks will forgive her for her backwards racist comments. After all she is from the South where many white folks were brought up to be racists and the mixing of 1st cousins is still found in some parts.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I can see Paula Deen coming on Bill Mahr Show she earned it. May be Bill Mahr should go on Hannity he earned that. I don't care for Bill Mahr he is a souped up midget that some or most Liberals love because he curses women and talks a lot of trash. Who gives a crap what Bill Mahr thinks or says all 2 or 3 hundred of you.

• Paula admits she said those things and feels bad about it. Zimmerman acted in self defense and also feels bad. FLy i o is a jrek off.

• 7 years ago

Bill Mahr doesn't like conservatives at all so he won't give them a chance. His viewers are just as ignorant as he is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eleph
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

No that B needs to disappear.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.