Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

So if they put Evan Bourne in the MITB match...?

Will it be for a few spots....? We all know he isn't an all star and wont win.

I hope it's Morrison or Kofi Kingston (Heel after he announces he will replace Kane and walks through the crowd after everyone is down)

• Favorite Answer

John Morrison could pass as an all-star I guess.

I hope it's Big Show though. We need a giant in that match.

It takes a long time to recuperate after any type of joint surgery. I hope it will be Evan Bourne or Morrison. Morrison rules and an awful lot of people were upset when he was fired. Do the right thing and rehire a real champion!

If kofi comes heel thats good b

Ut if face im gona be less intrested in the match or if its big show

I hope its MVP , Batistaor heel kofi

• aston

I do, yet i can comprehend the WWE's rationalization for no longer wanting to placed him in there for 2 motives. One, he replaced into nonetheless fairly new at the same time as he were given injured, so a international identify push in the present day (assuming he gained) ought to likely dissatisfied human beings, a useless ringer for it did at the same time as CM Punk gained. (inspite of the truth that i in my view did not recommendations him being champion, i theory it replaced into positive to be certain someone different) 2d, he's basically coming decrease back from an damage and a tournament like that (scripted or no longer) has an especially intense danger for damage. it truly is why that is in user-friendly words a once a 365 days tournament. basically look at what exceeded off to Mercury (i imagine it truly is his call?) at the same time as he replaced into teamed with Morrison adverse to the Hardy's. It wasn't scripted, yet his face were given thoroughly disfigured in a ladder tournament. So at the same time as that they'd likely have loved to have placed him in that tournament, it must be very risky to finish that, extraordinarily with someone that human beings ought to anticipate a lot of as a results of his intense flyer form.

• Remember this is allstar money in the bank so they all have had to be a wwe/wh champion.....

@ryback is a wrestling god you are officially the most annoying troll on the wrestling section, congradulations now you can stop because your freaking obnoxious:-P

Morrison would be awesome.