What can I make/do with this glass bottle?

Hi everyone! So yesterday I bought a bottle of strawberry lemonade. It came in a really cool glass bottle, and I kind of want to do something with the bottle rather than just throw it away. This is the bottle:http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/hubertslemonade/medi... (if you want more pictures, just google image hubert's lemonade). I have two of them.

I took the sticky stuff off (the stuff that says hubert's lemonade and has the picture of the lemon on it), so that it will just be a plain glass bottle.

Do you have any ideas what I could do with the bottle?

I am not a very creative person, so I just wanted to see if any of you creative people could help me out a little. I am kind of thinking maybe using it as some sort of decoration for my room, which is rustic themed.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

There are many projects and ideas on the Pinterest website. Just search glass bottle tutorials. You can do this through google as well. Food coloring and mod podge can be mixed inside for tinting. You will need to bake them in the oven at 275 degrees in 20 minute increments. You can also fill it with sand, beads or other found objects. How about gluing real or silk flower petals on the inside? Then use as pencil/pen holder or even makeup brush holder?

Try this one, one of my favorite site.

• john

try cutting it around the middle the top half a lampshade the bottom a drinking glass.