Who's Unhappy about Zimmerman not Guilty?

I know I am.Innocent but Dead,Guilty but Free. This is not 1913 it's 2013,people need to wake up.

Favorite Answer

It sends a bad message. Here there is a fact that Martin couldn't have a carry permit because he was 17. So, we as a society are issuing gun permits to shot teenagers in self defense and the issues about Martin is the same reasons why we don't issue gun permits to 17 year old. Plus someone will probably write this case in a law book to carry on in the State of Florida. Florida Vs Zimmerman states .................

• I am not happy about it, because someone died, but the jury ruled correctly according to the law.

There was no evidence that Zimmerman started the physical fight.

There was evidence that Martin smacked Zimmerman's head repeatedly into the concrete.

Since Zimmerman was in genuine fear for his life he used his gun.

That is not murder.

When do six women ever agree on anything? The evidence must have been very compelling to get SIX women to find him not guilty!

I think I'm happy this whole trial is over now we can all move on

I doubt that is what you said when O.J. got off for slaying two white people.

hahahahahaha I watched it and he is not guilty. But everyone is screaming racism.

what Druid said.

Piss of Jada you black woman.