Who's Unhappy about Zimmerman not Guilty?

I know I am.Innocent but Dead,Guilty but Free. This is not 1913 it's 2013,people need to wake up.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It sends a bad message. Here there is a fact that Martin couldn't have a carry permit because he was 17. So, we as a society are issuing gun permits to shot teenagers in self defense and the issues about Martin is the same reasons why we don't issue gun permits to 17 year old. Plus someone will probably write this case in a law book to carry on in the State of Florida. Florida Vs Zimmerman states .................

• I am not happy about it, because someone died, but the jury ruled correctly according to the law.

There was no evidence that Zimmerman started the physical fight.

There was evidence that Martin smacked Zimmerman's head repeatedly into the concrete.

Since Zimmerman was in genuine fear for his life he used his gun.

That is not murder.

• 7 years ago

When do six women ever agree on anything? The evidence must have been very compelling to get SIX women to find him not guilty!

• 7 years ago

I think I'm happy this whole trial is over now we can all move on

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I doubt that is what you said when O.J. got off for slaying two white people.

• 7 years ago

hahahahahaha I watched it and he is not guilty. But everyone is screaming racism.

• 7 years ago

what Druid said.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Piss of Jada you black woman.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.