1993 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 3.1 mfi HELP PLEASE?

Seeking help with my 1993 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 3.1 mfi i bought it out craihslist and had the crankshaft and computer replaced this year i starting notice the dying out again except this time i notice when i cut my lights or air on it would start draining the battery friends and autozone said replace... show more Seeking help with my 1993 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 3.1 mfi i bought it out craihslist and had the crankshaft and computer replaced this year i starting notice the dying out again except this time i notice when i cut my lights or air on it would start draining the battery friends and autozone said replace alternator so we replace that ( i also put in a duralast gold battery and duralast alter nator now whata happening is my tempature or fuse icon ( measure from 100-280 ) is in the red on 280 i pulled over car starts smoking my check guage light is on and also my friend was drunk and added oil to the engine one night it was the correct oil but i head mixing old and new oil is bad where do i go from here to get that icon back to normal and have a good running car
3 answers 3