Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 8 years ago

Frontier Airlines Itinerary question?

I have a sister that lives in seattle that was going to fly me out there. I was supposed to leave last Thursday, however something came up and we rescheduled to this Thursday. We had to cancel the original tickets. She sent me my itinerary and i notices that it is the same exact confirmation code as the first trip. When i went to frontier's website to check my reservation, it says this:

http://tinypic.com/r/kdtzix/5

because the confirmation code is the same as the first trip that was cancelled.

What should we do? We aren't sure if we should call or just get the tickets at the airport or just do something else.

Thank you! I hope this makes sense lmao

i should have clarified this early, she did buy new tickets.

Favorite Answer

your sister only cancelled the flight she didnt rebook it