Which story is superior?

1. Derrick

Derrick Gash is the victim of a hit and run accident. He is pinned against a wall and the car and blacks out. Next thing he knows, he is in an alley, with a mysterious person SMSing him.

Dark things lurk in the shadows, and its up to him to get out of this nightmare.

With a switchblade, flashlight, and a cell phone, he must find his way home.

You can't text this problem away.

2. The Underbelly

Alex is set on starting over in New York. However he didn't plan on getting involved in a gang. With his new alterego Spike coming out and destroying the good relationships and starting bad ones, Alex's life may be in danger.

3. Origami Killer

In a world where kids can't go outside without getting kidnapped, what happens when a town is torn apart by a child killer known as the Origami Killer, who leaves various clues for the victims parents?

Mark Gooden loved his two sons, Shane and Freddy. Until one day at the mall, Shane gets ran over by a car.

Six months of divorce, custody battles, and in-law wraths, Mark tries to reassemble his relationship with Freddy. But when he takes him to the park, he gets kidnapped in the time it takes Mark to walk away and take a call.

Follow Mark and Detective Brady on the rollercoaster hunt for the kidnapper of Freddy.

The last one is a crappy explanation.

Derrick is nineteen years old.

I think it's pretty obvious Derrick is something you guys want to read.

Oh my god. No wonder I thought it was familiar. I watched Pewdiepie play it! Shame on me >.<

Favorite Answer

I like the first one a bunch? How old is Derrick?

2

The first one

The first person

The title was a dead give away for number 3. You are stealing the plot of a GREAT game.

Source(s): Heavy Rain PS3 Exclusive

First and second stories.