I have a big crush on my teacher :(?

I am in year 11 (final year of school) and I have a crush on my 26/27 year old teacher. I know that nothing can ever happen due to the 11/12 age difference, I am mature enough to make sure that nothing happens compared to some girls who seem to think its ok to hit on their teachers. I think it's the fact... show more I am in year 11 (final year of school) and I have a crush on my 26/27 year old teacher. I know that nothing can ever happen due to the 11/12 age difference, I am mature enough to make sure that nothing happens compared to some girls who seem to think its ok to hit on their teachers.

I think it's the fact that he teaches my favourite subject and is nicest to me mostly out of the whole class. Me and a few friends eat lunch in his room too so I've got to know him better as he sits and talks with us. He talks differently than other teachers, he talks to some of us more like his friends instead of students.

A few weeks ago I got really ill in school, he stopped everything he was doing, took me to the nurse and sat and waited with me. He even gave me a ride home because he didnt think I was well enough to get the bus home on my own. He was really nice about it too.

Is it acts of kindness like this that makes me have these feelings for him? Because I don't understand why I'm getting these feelings for him of all people. I've never really had a proper crush on anyone before. I thought the first time I got a crush on someone would be someone of my age.

Sorry about how long this is, just needed to ask. Thank you!