Did JJ and Chad get caught cheating again?

To the back with ya' you cheater.

Favorite Answer

Yup the Blowes 48 team cheated again. And people on here say he's talented and doesn't cheat. lol @ people.

that's one thing about street-racing

no one can accuse you of cheating

Give me the design layout of one of those race cars and I guarantee I could make it outperform the competition. And would I cheat? If you wanna call it that then "yes"

Now! This is why the 48 team steam rolls over the 18 team throughout the season

It's Chevrolet vs. Ford & Toyota

If Chevrolet wins it's fine by me

and I bet you a lunch at Mancini's that the technicians working on the 48 car are a lot more progressive than the guys working on the 18 car. But I'm sure you could imagine that HMS wouldn't have it any other way.

In fact I'm thinking MWR could be the guys to watch out for when it comes to Chevrolets competition from the Toyotas. And even if that's wrong I still think the season is pretty wide open for a lot of drivers and teams, and that we haven't seen nothing yet!

Someone better do a little cheating, because this is serious business. I respect a little competitive nature. Whatever the 48 team is doing, I hope they keep on doing it.

For everyone else, if you don't plan on dying for awhile, there's always next year

• Josh

If you wish to call it "cheating," sure. Multiple teams are having "cheating" difficulties in New Hampshire right now. Several are having to go through inspection multiple times.

yes . lets see how the 48 team finishes .

• mbl

I guess. To the back they go. But plenty of time for them to get up there.

• TB13

Yes, finally. 3 time. Bet they won't get any points docked... Smh

Yep they did get caught, its going to hurt them in the long run, risky move.

Not that big of deal, just go back to knitting socks.

And they finished 6th, way ahead of Dale Jr who started 2nd... Just sayin'.

Notice how they get penalized when other cheaters don't?