Francisco asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

What is a chihuahua LH mix?

I know what a chihuahua is but what is an LH? It's a mixed breed and it is slightly larger than a purebred chihuahua. It's not that big a deal but i am just curious.

• cen5
    Favorite Answer

If it was longhaired chihuahua crossbreed, I would assume that the LH would come before chihuahua i the name.

What is the colouration and body set of the dog, could it possible be a Lancashire Heeler crossbreed. The Lancashire Heeler is a fairly rare dog, a small cattle herder similar to, but smaller than the corgi, long and low-set.

http://www.the-kennel-club.org.uk/services/public/...

• Jeanne

Usually means the Chihuahua has Long Hair....as opposed to regular short coat.

It depends on how it looks in you. For me, as long since it's not past your shoulders then it would be ok but I actually prefer anything that doesn't go past the ears.

long hair is nice but requires maintenance and u have to grow that out for a long time