Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Im really annoyed with my friend. help?

i was on imdb because im always on there looking at charlie days page (not important) well i click on his wifes profile and i see that she won 4 awards so i say "how has she won for awards?! nobody knows who she is!" (i think its my jealousy because i love charlie day so much) my friend says "who?" and i say "Marry Elizabeth Ellis" (Mary Elizabeth Ellis is in my favorite show but she plays a minor character so i often forget her name) my friend says mockingly "who dosnt know who she is?" and so i ask "ok then, who is she?" and she goes "the waitress on your favorite show" i say "why do you know that" and she says "i dont know i pay attention to detail" and i was so pissed off. now everything shes even said to me since then pissed me off. how do i get over it.

Favorite Answer

pee on her

Source(s): experience

Why did you ask this twice?

Vying for more answers just because you didn't like the ones you got is just as stubborn as your question suggests.

Re-look your previous answers, and stop asking this question.

I got three words for you buddy- Ignore, Deny , Sarcasm

Idk why you'd get pissed off about that.... That's probably the stupidest thing ever. Just forget about it and move on.