Politics: Was Rachel Jeantal the smartest person involved in the GZ case?

She lied about her age (so I've heard) so she wouldn't have to testify. She knew that the only thing that would happen if she did was that she'd be ridiculed, and that in the end, no justice would be served. And she was right.

RIP Trayvon Martin. May you join Caylee Anthony in heaven. Like you, she was denied justice by the state of Florida.

Favorite Answer

Your comparison to the Anthony case is heart-wrenching.

I'm just saying.

The state of Florida is conservative and the verdict in the Zimmerman case was conservative (Exonerated use of a gun), but in the case of the Anthony case it was liberal.

I'm not sure of the correlation other than a lost life we will never get back.

It's starting to appear this way. I hope Liberals realize what a waste of time and money this has all been, not to mention the fact that it's set back the cause of reconstruction by 20 years.

• hooser

the two issues that piss me off approximately her are a million. She says racial slurs are ok. "Creepy a$$ cracker" 2. MSNBC & the lib international make excuses for her racism yet no longer somebody like paula deen who admitted a mistake & appologized.

• ?

She was an interesting character. She kept mumbling and not speaking her words loud and clear. That part was annoying.

• Tracy

Thank you for a moment of true humanity in the howling madness.

• ?

She did not help the prosecutors case for sure. She came off as ignorant and it hurt the case.

I think KoKo the Gorilla has a better vocabulary.

Cons love to ridicule people.

• ?

No. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

ROFL!!!

Yes, she was very credible with an I.Q. of 40.