Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Politics: Was Rachel Jeantal the smartest person involved in the GZ case?

She lied about her age (so I've heard) so she wouldn't have to testify. She knew that the only thing that would happen if she did was that she'd be ridiculed, and that in the end, no justice would be served. And she was right.

RIP Trayvon Martin. May you join Caylee Anthony in heaven. Like you, she was denied justice by the state of Florida.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your comparison to the Anthony case is heart-wrenching.

I'm just saying.

The state of Florida is conservative and the verdict in the Zimmerman case was conservative (Exonerated use of a gun), but in the case of the Anthony case it was liberal.

I'm not sure of the correlation other than a lost life we will never get back.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's starting to appear this way. I hope Liberals realize what a waste of time and money this has all been, not to mention the fact that it's set back the cause of reconstruction by 20 years.

• hooser
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

the two issues that piss me off approximately her are a million. She says racial slurs are ok. "Creepy a$$ cracker" 2. MSNBC & the lib international make excuses for her racism yet no longer somebody like paula deen who admitted a mistake & appologized.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

She was an interesting character. She kept mumbling and not speaking her words loud and clear. That part was annoying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tracy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Thank you for a moment of true humanity in the howling madness.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

She did not help the prosecutors case for sure. She came off as ignorant and it hurt the case.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think KoKo the Gorilla has a better vocabulary.

• 8 years ago

Cons love to ridicule people.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

No. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

ROFL!!!

Yes, she was very credible with an I.Q. of 40.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.