Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If zim is guilty . will women shoot a rapist even though they can be charged with murder?

will you protect yourself or your children at the risk of life in prison? Will a guilty verdict change the prospect of self defense for rape ?

Update:

Would it be hard to prove that the rape is going to kill you ? Rape is not life threatening !

Update 2:

Would it be hard to prove that the rape is going to kill you ? Rape is not life threatening !

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Depends, look at Aileen Wournos. Should she have been found not guilty because she claimed she was raped and, or self defense. How about a psycho lured and killed your son and claim its because the victim was afraid of being raped. What if you found out the so called victim followed your son, before the rape, and the victim made false reports before. So it depends on the situation I guess.

• 8 years ago

I haven't been following the case, and this probably isn't going to be the "best answer" but Zimmerman phoned the police, and was told to stop following Trayvon Martin, there was really no reason for him to shoot a child. I really don't see this verdict leading to women being charged with murder in attempted rape cases.

• Lesus
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

If he is found guilty, it doesn't negate the entire principle of self-defense, it would just mean that that jury believed Zimmerman was wrong. Women don't go looking for rapists, or get out of their cars and follow someone they think could be one.

• 8 years ago

If they lie like Zimmerman, then they probably would go to prison. Still makes me laugh, that connies need a gun to protect themselves and their family. It is a miracle they ever leave their bunker.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Leftists believe that you don't have a right to defend yourself, you must call the appropriate government agency, OR be dead or comatose before you can proceed to self protect. I mean, just who do you think you are, deciding on your own, that you may be in harms way and take the law into your own hands and kill one of the members of the collective without consulting the proper authority first!

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

They may think twice now - and that extra time they take to "think twice" - may be nail in their own coffin.

• no,but the media would bury that story...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no they can get away with it because of female privilege

• 8 years ago

Based on the prosecution's argument...since they aren't likely to die, they should just take it and not get all upset and shooty over it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

only if they're LEGITIMATE rapes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.