How would you describe Chloe Grace Moretz?

I was flipping through the pages of a magazine for teenage girls. All of the models were pretty and sexy in a powerful and feminine way. Suddenly I saw a sweet, fresh - faced girl with blond hair and dark green eyes who was in a pure white dress decorated with lace. She was so different and looked so special; she... show more I was flipping through the pages of a magazine for teenage girls. All of the models were pretty and sexy in a powerful and feminine way. Suddenly I saw a sweet, fresh - faced girl with blond hair and dark green eyes who was in a pure white dress decorated with lace. She was so different and looked so special; she was heartbreakingly beautiful. I checked her out and found that her name was Chloe Grace Moretz.

She is exactly the same age as me(born in 1997). Her mother had cancer and her family, although 'very Christian', had some troubles. Unlike me, she has a good relationship with her brother, Trevor. She played the role of 'Carrie', who is the main character in one of Stephen King's novels. Her heart is as sweet as her face, if not more so.

Although I admire Chloe very much, I am definitely not in love with her. I am a girl and don't feel any jealousy about her...I just look at her and am glad that so much beauty and talent exists in this world. But I just don't know how to describe her. She's not gorgeous because her beauty is an innocent type; it's not seducing or sexually distracting. She's not a spoilt rich kid because she's overcome so many things. She's not arrogant even though she has every reason to be proud of herself.

So tell me: How would YOU describe Chloe Grace Moretz?