Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 8 years ago

I tried emailing yahoo customer services to re-enable my account.?

Each time I try to email customer services it just goes back to the start when I hit enter and the blue envelope appears. Does anyone have a direct email address for yahoo customer services? I am visually impaired and i dont know what to do. I need my account reset because it says I had an autoresponder. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They don't accept phone or email requests for help. You have to go to help.yahoo.com and leave a message. They call you back. But they are swamped. You sometimes end up at the FAQ with no human contact.

Sometimes they block an account for 1-2 days while they check to see if you are a spammer (you aren't). You might be able to send in 2 days without doing anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.