Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 8 years ago

I tried emailing yahoo customer services to re-enable my account.?

Each time I try to email customer services it just goes back to the start when I hit enter and the blue envelope appears. Does anyone have a direct email address for yahoo customer services? I am visually impaired and i dont know what to do. I need my account reset because it says I had an autoresponder. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

Favorite Answer

They don't accept phone or email requests for help. You have to go to help.yahoo.com and leave a message. They call you back. But they are swamped. You sometimes end up at the FAQ with no human contact.

Sometimes they block an account for 1-2 days while they check to see if you are a spammer (you aren't). You might be able to send in 2 days without doing anything.