Hanh asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 years ago

What the worst it could happen to her ? I hit my mom?

We were arguing and she hit me with a razor knife ( use to slice carrot and stuff ) . So I got up from eating.Slap her in the head twice ( it was like half a slap and half a hit ) and ball up a fist and hit her back of the head one time . I feel extremely bad and sorry . What the worst it could happen to her ? Concussion ? She cry for an hour and said her head hurt afterward and she have a headache.

Favorite Answer

Yes a concussion is the worst that could happen. But she shouldn't have been crying.. She hit you with a WEAPON first! She had it coming. And I'm really sorry about what happened :( I hope things work out. An I would make sure to tell her that you are truly sorry and thy u regret it. Maybe that will help make amends with her.

Hope I helped :)

You hit her. What do you expect ? She's probably gonna be pissed, sad , feel bad herself . Get her to take some Asprins, lay down . Apologize.

Get a new family.

welllllllllllaaaaaaaaa lets see..........hmmmmmmmmmmm..... the impact could depress her and make her kill herself which would be awesome cause then the fault is on you.. i hope she killed herself.

Source(s): ,