Best INDOOR Tanning Lotions?!?!?

I have used Millenium tanning lotions both BLACK 100X and 50X, I love the 50x color, but not The Scent, I have also used the Luminance from designer skin in which i DID NOT see results! I am looking for more color, faster.. I Heard the lotions with "Tinglers" are best at giving the best color payoff? I WOULD LOVE to hear your recommendations and maybe even some of the lotions I should avoid.

PLEASE Do not tell me tanning is unsafe, etc.. I am an aware adult.

THANK You-

Favorite Answer

As a tanning salon emplyee, these are my recommendations:

Designer Skin BLACK NOIR (similar to BLACK but better)

Designer Skin SPLURGE

Designer Skin BLACK DAHLIA

Austrailian Gold GILDED

Austrailian Gold IT FACTOR

ALL reall really good bronzers!

And some tingles I recommend for the best color right now is Designer Skin RUBY (gets customers super super dark) or

Austrailian Gold LOVE HURTS

These are some of our top selling lotions that give the best color possible. They are all 2012 and 2013 products.

Millenium Tanning Lotions

There is a new company out that I tried called Hottie Bottie. I was not getting much results on the tingles I had and the girl at the salon gave me a sample of Hottie Bottie so hott.

It worked awsome and I loved the smell. If you dont find it local the place online I can find to order is from the company direct www.hottiebottielotions.com

Source(s): Personal Experiance

Here are some of the indoor tanning lotions that are the best right now: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_72_0?rh=n%3A37...

The one that I liked the most was the Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Tanning Lotion. It will depends on how you want your skin to look, since everyone is different.