i can't access the 192.168.15.1. to change my password,what do i do next/?

WELL I WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD TO MY CLEAR MODERN/WIFI. AND I'M HAVING PROBLEMS

Favorite Answer

Looks like you want to change your wifi password, but can't get into the modem?

When you type 192.168.15.1 into the browser, what happens?

If it is asking you for a password, then enter the password, not for the wifi, but for the router/modem.

If you don't know this, before doing the reset, try going online to routerpasswords.com and looking for default passwords for your particular model. It could be the number that is written on the modem, or something like

username: Admin password: password or Admin blank, etc.

Okay, first of all calm down. Your question isn't very specific so I'll have to speculate.

First possibility. Can you access your rooter on 192.168.15.1, but can't login because you forgot your password? If so then you must go to the rooter physically and reset it (look in the manual to locate the hard reset button) then the login credentials will reset to the factory defaults WARNING: So will all your settings so don't do this if you don't know how to set up your internet back. If you don't know the default login credentials try finding them in the manual or on the internet: google "default login (your rooter model)"

Second possibility. You can't access 192,168.15.1 at all? Well then the router is probably located at a different IP address. Open the Command Prompt on your PC and type "ipconfig". The IP address of your router will be the Default Gateway IP address that displays.

Third possibility. You have the correct IP address but the interface still won't load. First try restarting the router physically (cut the power or just turn it off and on) and if that doesn't help, try the reset button.

Good luck.

Good luck.

if your ip address is correct and you checked it thru ipconfig on the command prompt, then you should restart it. try it two times. if it doesnt work, shut down the router for 3 minutes the try to access it again. If not then you have to reset it. look for the rest button and all will go back to the original setting.

default username=' CLEAR '

password=' CLEAR123 ' both are case sensitive

pls i wont to change my hynet password

change password

yes

how can i change the passward of wifi internet connection..?

i canot change my pasword

kaif345