Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 7 years ago

Cannot create folder C:/USERS/ADMINI'N/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$DIa0.695 Acces is denied.?

<<<<Everytime im trying to open file's from winrar without extracting them, it wasn't like that before :S

So i fixed the anti virus's problem and the ''Virus Scan Failed'' problem but im still wondering is this a part of the virus or i don't know? i downloaded 2x anti viruses an Malwarebytes antivirus'ss and another one, and it didn't found anything, so the virus still might be in my pc, but i don't even know if it's harmfulll :D

Few hours ago before i went outside my disk space was mystical disappearingg

Help! :D

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NO.1

Malwarebytes' is NOT a antivirus software

" my disk space was mystical disappearing "

Sorry but GAME OVER=Sality

http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/en...

Wipe it and start new

Win32/Sality is a family of polymorphic file infectors that target Windows executable files with the extensions .SCR or .EXE. They may execute a damaging payload that deletes files with certain extensions and terminates security-related processes and services.

Spreads via removable drives and network shares

Win32/Sality commonly searches for and attempts to terminate security applications, particularly antivirus and personal firewall programs. It attempts to terminate security applications containing the same strings as the files it avoids infecting in the Spreads via... File infection section.

Win32/Sality variants recursively delete all registry values and data under the following registry subkeys, preventing the user from starting Windows in safe mode:

Source(s): Win32/Sality commonly searches for and attempts to terminate security applications, particularly antivirus and personal firewall programs. It attempts to terminate security applications containing the same strings as the files it avoids infecting in the Spreads via... File infection section.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

several ways you can fix this:

(This one requires an extra DESKTOP computer)

1) Get the HD from the infected computer and connect it as a slave on an extra desktop and use the desktop to scan the HD (it wont get infected because the virus has to be initiated, usually)

2) Go under safe mode and try many different AV's and just scan

another thing you can try, is to figure out what the name of the virus is, taskmanager MIGHT help, if it can list the virus. And if you happen to find the virus name, research about it

Source(s): Experienced IT Student
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.