What does authenticated mean on twitter?

I keep trying to log in to my twitter account on my iPhone but it keeps saying "Your user name and password could not be authenticated" But when I log in to my twitter account on my computer or iPad, it works.I already double checked to make sure I didn't misspell my username or password. HELP

Favorite Answer

Authentication is the process of your device sending information to the site and the site verifying the information is correct, for some reason your phone is not allowing this process to happen, maybe check your data connections.

• Jane

Should I be able to arrest and convict you of first degree murder because I read on Facebook that you did it? NO, I don't think that sounds like such a good idea. Not sure why, seems open and shut to me, but something in the back of my mind says there may be trouble with it.

Check that you're accepting Twitter cookies on your iPhone.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14546852/twitte...