What is better than sex?

something you would pass up or put sex on the back burner for. With exception of family or anything like death. Im talking exciting things you want to do. For instance, some days id rather go to the pool than have sex. Its obvious graduating for college is better than sex. Im not really talking about life achievements either. I'm talking about something that happens daily that you chose over having sex.

escape for me i agree on both. And to the person that football. Yes if im watching the NFC championship i don't care who is offering me sex.

• Favorite Answer

Ummmm...I'll have to get back to you on that one.

I second football. If my Giants are playing, he is NOT getting head. I wouldn't even venture to ask during a Vikings game.

• Ryou

Sleeping. Eating/cooking. Video games. Reading. Lots of other things.

For me.. not much of anything comes to mind that is better than sex.. It really is my favorite hobby!

Now, I am not trying to be a douche.. but if you graduated from college, I wish your grammatical skills were a touch better....

"id"

"Its"

"graduating for college"

"Im"

Source(s): I graduated from college... Too....
  • Hannah

Chocolate.

Watching football, playing football, breathing football is better than sex. I've literally cried watching a football game because of its beauty. I've never cried during sex. I've also cried thinking about when i played football (playing my heart out.) I've never cried watching porn. Lol I'd have sex with a football (or a cheerleader.) great question.

• Alice

I would take a slice of good cake over sex at any moment.

Ice cream.

Math.

I would give you an answer, but knowing you, you will just say I'm crap in bed.

Flying (as a pilot).