what do you think the iPhone 5s will look like?

Update:

y'all are dump & NO android sucks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

iPhone 5S will look exactly like the current iPhone 5. With maybe some modifications externally and definitely many improvements internally (processor, ram etc.) The iSight will be much improved

• 8 years ago

The 5S is going to exactly look like the iphone 5 on the external.Nothing on the external is going to be changed since that's how the S version has always been.The screen will still support a 326 ppi and an 640 by 1136 screen resolution.All that's changing is all those internal stuffs like the camera and IOS 7 and the A7 processor which has twice the speed of the A6 chip of the iphone 5.

• 8 years ago

The iPhone 5S will look exactly the same as its predecessor, the iPhone 5 which means that it will spout the same 4 inch screen design, a 326 pixels per inch and a 326 by 1126 pixels screen. The only difference is in the internal which is undergoing tweaks thus increasing the performance of the iPhone 5s than the 5.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Like the iPhone 5. Usual thing with the S iPhone models.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Google "images of junk" and your guess will be as good as mine. Sorry, I left Android for iPhone but recently went back to Android. IPhones suck.

Source(s): Experience
  • 8 years ago

Garbage

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I heard they were just going to iPhone 6 but I could be wrong. And also apparently the scree will now be wider. <------>

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

A square with no buttons

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.