Elevated Liver Funtion, Low Vitamin D, Low Vitamin B, Low Thyroid?

Hello everyone.... I need some thoughts. I recently had a full blood panel done and the results came back that I have elevated liver functions, low Vitamin D, low Vitamin B, and low thyroid (I knew about the thyroid, I stopped taking the medication about 6 months ago after taking it for almost two years and not... show more Hello everyone....
I need some thoughts. I recently had a full blood panel done and the results came back that I have elevated liver functions, low Vitamin D, low Vitamin B, and low thyroid (I knew about the thyroid, I stopped taking the medication about 6 months ago after taking it for almost two years and not changing a thing. My Dr wouldn't retest the thyroid and said that I shouldn't worry about it.) My new Dr is having me take Vitamin D pills for 12 weeks and getting retested, the same with the Vitamin B 12 pills.

I am just not sure about this elevated liver function..... What does that even mean? I am having an abdominal ultrasound next Thursday so they can look at my liver. They also ran a Hepatitis panel and everything on that came back normal. I don't drink, I don't smoke...I am just not sure what it could be! And they won't tell me possibilities either.

I am not sure if this matters either but I am not on birth control and my fiance and I do not use protection. Would there be a possibility that I could be pregnant without knowing and that is what is causing everything?

I appreciate the help!
Thanks!